Friday, December 17, 2010

What a day...


My lovely wife made me smile all day long by telling me that she wanna buy a dslr camera for me!!! a gadget that keep on flying in my mind.. it was a present for me (i dont know what is that for... maybe for celebrating our 2-year and 4-month of marriage).
she had done survey on the most suitable dslr on the market which suits a beginner like me (she's good!!). no wonder she asked me so many time on what is the preferred brand.. and i said "a nikon".
7th december 2010, 1432 maal hijrah... it was the first muharram.  we went to our favourite place - digital mall!! we were looking for Nikon D3100. Floor by floor, shop by shop.. the shoppers said that d3100 is a hot item on the market, and out of stock!! never give up! then we went to tropicana city mall (after almost 6months in pj, that was the 1st time stepping on the mall). Again.. floor by floor, shop by shop.. finally!! we found what we were looking for.. it was at ground floor, the shop is the miami photo.. paid some ringgit.. and the Nikon D3100 is mine!!! take a look on it...

can't wait to press the shutter!!
i'm happy man!!! noorashikin md saleh, i love u so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment